Friday, July 15, 2005

The Weekend Has Landed!


Tonight I'm spinning at innjoy with Rudy. It will rock. Do not miss it. The last time we were there on a Friday unspeakable things happened. This time we're not allowing Kip or Little Kip to bring in any Astroglide or Chocolate Zingers though so you should be relatively safe. Tomorrow and Sunday I'm attending the lovely and relatively cheap Intonation Festival. It will also rock. And perhaps wail a bit. Doubly more so now that I hear they're allowing you to bring in your own water. I have no doubt that all the haranguing over at Chicagoist might have helped them change that policy. Power to the people! Yeah yeah!

So I’ll see you tonight, right? No excuses!

P.S. If you too will be at Intonation and would like to meet up, drop me a line and we'll trade cell-pone numbers or semaphore signals or something.

No comments: