Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bomb Squad Thursday ... this one's for Kurt (both of them)!

Bomb Squad Thursday ... this one's for Kurt (both of them)!


Tonight the girls are stepping out of the booth for a spell to allow our two guests, Rudy Tuesday and Vinyl Ritchie, to join me for the evening. Last week there was dancing and drinking and general in(s)anity. Lots of folks walked out with Death Proof swag and a grand time was had by all.

Let's step it up a notch this week, shall we?

We've got CDs and other stuff to give away from Klaxons in advance of their Chicago stop over the next few days. I've got the new Avril Lavigne so let's see how far I can get into a song off that disc before Haggerty launches over the bar and digs my eyes out with his thumbs. Last week we saw a fair number of Lincoln Park types come in, a bunch of goths ventured down from their upstairs lair, and everyone had a good time, so if that ain't proof that the night appeals the EVERYBODY then I don't know what is.

Plus, some girl pulled her boob out in the DJ booth while I was spinning and I totally missed it ... that's how focused I am on the job of delivering killer tunes to the crowd.

No comments: