Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's funny how readers respond when they realize there are flesh and blood people behind the words they toss off thirty seconds worth of derisive typing at.

Nope, the title just about says it all. I'm having a weird morning. Unmoored. Adrift. Uncertain. So allow me simply pimp tonight's event and I'll save you from any more sloppy typing and opportunity for verbal abuse.

Oh wait, I am slightly cheered now that I'm thinking of last night's sold-out Hideout show.

Yup. Sold-out.

The Hideout was a-hoppin'!

La Scala fucking rules.
Venom Lords fucking kill.
The Safes fucking slayed.

Wow. Really, just wow.

Ready for more?

I'm DJing the Shoeshine Boy anniversary party at Double Door tonight!

This yearly event is always filled with hot girls, hot bands, um, beer drinking boys, and loads of fun.

Come on by and dance a spell, won't you?

No comments: